Sunday 10 June 2012

Warak enab | Vine leaves

It's been a very long time since I blogged about food or wrote about the things I have been cooking. So here I am writing about my latest achievement! Making and rolling warak enab! This morning while I was talking to my mum on the phone, I decided to make warak enab! Asked her about the ingredients and the preparation and it seemed super simple to make, and bit annoying to roll. Chaza and I (Chaza is staying at mine now for few weeks) head straight to Green Valley to get the ingredients and we found fresh vine leaves there! Yay!

Back home, we started preparing it, it took us 40min to roll and 30min to cook, it's not bad at all. It's a fun dish to make especially if you have friends to roll with you! If you haven't rolled before, start rolling, it's easier than sushi!

Exceptionally this time , I won't mention the ingredients or the preparation, just photos to show you process, and maybe you'll get excited to make it! It was delicious at the end !

Oh, and potential husbands are lining up outside the door!











No comments:

Post a Comment