Tuesday 7 February 2012

Mon pot a cookies

 



Amongst the several things that Tara got me on her way back from Paris to London is Mon pot a cookies. I simply love the idea of putting the ingredients in a jar, it also makes a perfect gift to someone. I have seen this only once before, when a friend of mine offered cookies ingredients in a jar to her friends during christmas and at the time I thought it was a brilliant idea!

I have been wanting to go for a swim today and de-stress from work and everything, but I ended up walking home from work in -2 degrees, and after arriving home freezing, there was no force that will make me leave my house :) , so I decided to cook.

What I like about cooking is that it is really relaxing and therapeutic and it was the best day for it, so I made myself some lamb liver (yummm) that I have been craving for a week, skyped with Rasha about our future blog (stay tuned!), and made the cookies (chocolat noir and caramel cookies)!

They don't look perfect but they are very delicious!! Merci Tooti!

Ingredients (sorry don't have the measurements!)

  • Flour
  • Baking powder
  • Chocolate and caramel chips
  • Sugar
  • Aroma caramel
  • Salt


Add an egg to the ingredients, 150g of melted butter, and mix well. Then form little round balls, put them on a tray for 20min in 180 degrees. The cookie balls will turn flat (mine didn't go flat much).




No comments:

Post a Comment